The Healing GirlGlobal Privacy Notice
Last Updated: July 3 2018.
We at The Helaing Girl LLC ( The Company), respect your concerns about privacy. References in this Global Privacy Notice to “we”, “us”, “our”, “The Healing Girl” are references to the entity responsible for the processing of your personal information listed here, which generally is the entity that obtains your personal information. This Global Privacy Notice describes the types of personal information we collect about our consumers, how we use the information, with whom we share it and the choices available to our consumers regarding our use of the information. We also describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Our privacy practices may vary among the countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements.
This Global Privacy Notice applies to the personal information we obtain via your transactions and interactions with Linda-lerner, including through your use of Linda-lerner websites, mobile applications, social media pages and other platforms that reference this Privacy Notice (“Online Channels”); your visits to our stores, including when you complete our customer information collection cards, and when you connect with us via telephone, at our events and through surveys (“Offline Channels”); and through our third-party sources, including advertising and social media networks (collectively, the “Channels”). This Global Privacy Notice does not govern the collection or use of the information you provide in connection with a The Healing Girl credit card account where such offering is available. We notify our credit card account holders of our privacy practices annually, or as otherwise required by law. If you are a credit card account holder, you annually receive our Privacy Notice to The Healing Girl Credit Card Account Holders by mail. The information you provide in connection with your The Healing Girl credit card account is managed solely pursuant to that notice.
INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We collect personal information about you through various Channels as described above. The types of personal information we collect include:
- – contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number);
- – username and password;
- – payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
- – customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, and repair history);
- – photographs, comments and other content you provide;
- – information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, marital status, demographics, and experiences with our products and contact preferences;
- – information you submit in connection with a career opportunity at The Healing Girl, such as contact details, information in your résumé (including work history, education and language skills) and details about your current employment;
- – purchase and transaction information;
- – contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- – location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or zip code) and the precise geolocation of your mobile device where we have provided notice and choice, as appropriate;
- – information we may obtain from our third-party service providers; and
- – other personal information we obtain through our Channels.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We use the personal information we obtain as described in this policy and rely on a number of legal bases to do so as described further below, including:
- – performance of a contract with you;
- – our legitimate business interests;
- – compliance with a legal obligation, a court order, or to exercise or defend legal claims; or
- – your consent to the processing, which you can revoke at any time.
We use the information we obtain to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, including to:
- – transact with you and provide various products and services to you;
- – process and fulfill orders in connection with our products and services and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- – manage career opportunities, including for recruitment purposes, employee onboarding and other Human Resources purposes;
- – provide customer support (including repairs, alterations, cleaning and other services); and
- – create and manage your account with The Healing Girl.
We use the information we obtain on the basis of our legitimate interests, which we can describe further upon request, including to:
- – operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- – reduce credit risk and manage collections;
- – verify your identity;
- – send you promotional materials and other communications (including thank you notes, special occasion reminders and other communications from sales professionals with whom you’ve engaged);
- – communicate with you via email, postal mail, phone and other means about, and to administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- – protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- – comply with and enforce relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies; and
- – respond to your inquiries.
In addition, we process your personal information to comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements to which we are subject and for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
We also use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent to the extent required by applicable law.
When you use our Online Channels, both we and certain third parties (such as our advertising networks, digital advertising partners and social media platforms) collect information about your online activities, over time and across third-party websites (such as on websites that serve our ads). We may use such information to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your individual interests. We also may obtain information for this purpose from third-party websites on which our ads are served. You may see certain ads on other websites because we engage third-party ad buying networks (such as Facebook, Rubicon and Twitter). Through such buying networks, we can target our messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. The information our ad networks may collect on our behalf includes data about your visits to websites that serve Tiffany advertisements, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on our websites and on third-party websites that participate in these ad networks. This process helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. To learn how to opt out of this ad network interest-based advertising, click here. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before using your information for interest-based advertising.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we typically retain personal information we obtain about you for as long as it is needed (1) for the purposes for which we obtained it, in accordance with the terms of this Global Privacy Notice, which generally means that we will keep your personal information for the duration of our relationship or as long as you keep your account open with us; or (2) to take into account applicable statute of limitation periods and comply with mandatory applicable laws. As described in the “Your Rights and Choices” section of this Global Privacy Notice, to the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request that we delete your information or restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us at any time to remove your information from our mailing lists, exercise your rights or submit a request, please contact us as indicated in the How to Contact Us section of this Global Privacy Notice. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails. To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, update, amend, or delete your information, or that we restrict the processing of such information by contacting us as indicated below.
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal information that you have provided to us about you, with your consent or based on a contract to which you are party. You have the right to have this information transmitted to another company, where it is technically feasible. You also may lodge a complaint with the data protection authority in your country if you are not satisfied with our responses.
Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward. This will not affect the lawfulness of our use of your information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, please contact us as indicated in the “How To Contact Us” section of this Privacy Notice. You also may write to the relevant The Healing Girl entity for your jurisdiction via the contact details listed here. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information or complying with your request. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request if we find it to be manifestly unfounded or excessive, or in case of an access request, in order to provide you with additional copies of the personal information we maintain about you.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Subject to certain limitations under California Civil Code § 1798.83, California residents may ask us to provide them with (i) a list of certain categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
We transfer the personal information we collect about you to the United States and countries outside of the country in which the information originally was collected, including the jurisdictions in which our affiliates and service providers operate. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you initially provided the information. When we transfer your information to other countries, we will implement appropriate safeguards to help ensure that we protect that information as described in this Global Privacy Notice.
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), we will comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EU that have not been recognized as providing an adequate level of data protection. In this event, we will implement appropriate safeguards. With respect to transfers of personal information from the EU to the U.S.,
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our Online Channels are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 (or other relevant age, as applicable pursuant to relevant law) through our websites and apps. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under such age, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under such age may have provided us with personal information, please contact us as specified in the “How To Contact Us” section of this Global Privacy Notice.
UPDATES TO OUR GLOBAL PRIVACY NOTICE
This Global Privacy Notice (including any addenda) may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our personal information practices. For significant changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on our website indicating at the top of the Notice when it was most recently updated.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions or comments about this Global Privacy Notice, please email us at email@example.com You also may write to:
The Healing Girl LLC
760 Euclid Ave # 202
Miami Beach, FL.US 33139
By proceeding to navigate beyond this page, you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy. Please note that you may restrict cookies by changing your browser settings, but that such restrictions will potentially degrade and impact your user experience and functionality of our website.
WHAT PURPOSES DO COOKIES SERVE?
1. Cookies Support Basic Website Functionality: Some cookies are functional and necessary cookies that support essential features of our website, such as storing your shopping cart selections while you continue to shop and navigate to different pages of our website.
2. Cookies Can Help Improve the Quality of Our Website and Services: Cookies collect information (including sometimes IP address) to assess how you use our website, so that we can improve the navigability of our site and provide you with better service. We use this information to:
- – Provide aggregate and anonymous statistics on how our site is used;
- – See how effective our advertisements are by identifying where you click and from which website you arrived;
- – Provide feedback to carefully selected third party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website;
- – Help us improve the site by capturing errors in your browsing experience.
- – Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services or restoring your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session.
3. Cookies May Share Information With Our Carefully Chosen Third-Party Partners: Third-party cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service or function (such as social media “like” and “share” buttons). Certain third-party cookies can be used to offer a customized user experience, by providing you with interest-based services both on this site and on some other websites as well. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties which provide these services to recognize that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of The Healing Girl products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social media networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information about your visit so that they can present you with advertisements for The Healing Girl products and services which may be of interest to you.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES:
To manage the third-party cookies served on our site, please visit the relevant websites listed here:
- – Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
To manage all cookies on our site, including those that are served by us, you can change your browser settings. For additional information on how to manage all cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/. Please note that disabling, blocking or deleting cookies in your browser settings may impact your ability to fully use our website.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
The Healing Girl is not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk. This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Site. Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES; THIRD PARTY TERMS
USE OF MATERIALS ON THE SITE
All content on this Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by The Healing Girl, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the Site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of content on the Site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the Site, or use of the Site for purposes competitive to The Healing Girl, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. The Healing Girl reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Site, remove any person from this Site or prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever. The Healing Girl, or its licensors or content providers, retain full and complete title to the material provided on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in The Healing Girl’s sole discretion. The Healing Girl neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this Site will not infringe rights of third parties not affiliated with The Healing Girl.
You may not use contact information provided on the Site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data or personal information from the Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way. The Healing Girl reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which The Healing Girl may be entitled at law or in equity.
MATERIALS YOU SUBMIT
You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material you may submit via the Site, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such material. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through this Site any content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Site.
If you do submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant The Healing Girl and its affiliates an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such material throughout the world in any media. You further agree that The Healing Girl is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to The Healing Girl. You grant The Healing Girl and its affiliates the right to use the name you submit in connection with such material, if they so choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate any provision herein and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify The Healing Girl for all claims resulting from content you supply.
CONDUCT ON THE SITE
Some features on this Site may require registration. By registering at and in consideration of your use of the Site you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself.
Some features on this Site may require use of a password. You are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your password. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of your password, notify The Healing Girl immediately. The Healing Girl may assume that any communications The Healing Girl receives under your password have been made by you unless The Healing Girl receives notice otherwise.
You or third parties acting on your behalf are not allowed to frame this Site or use our proprietary marks as meta tags, without our written consent. These marks include, but are not limited to, those listed at You may not use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on the Site without The Healing Girl’s express written consent. Further, you may not utilize any Site content in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without The Healing Girl’s express written consent.
Sales on this Site are subject to our Return Policy.
This Site may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by The Healing Girl or its affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked sites. The Healing Girl is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked sites.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
Trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this Site, including those identified at are registered and unregistered trademarks of The Healing Girl, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Site without the owner’s prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. The Healing Girl reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and its content. This Site and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
You are hereby informed that The Healing Girl has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders of The Healing Girl’s system or network who are repeat copyright infringers. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may notify our copyright agent:
To be effective, your notification must (i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our copyright agent, and (iii) include substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The Healing Girl is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute or otherwise provide any material available on this Site, including material you provide to us, and so we have an absolute right to remove any material from the Site in our sole discretion at any time.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND ADMISSIBILITY
If any provision of this agreement is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will continue to be fully valid, binding, and enforceable.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Emailing us at: CUSTOMSERVICE@THEHEALINGIRL.COM
Thank you for visiting our Site.
I am a Certified Health Coach Educator from Hippocrates Health Institute located at West Palm Beach in Florida and Detox Specialist Level 1 from International School of Detoxification, trained by Dr Robert Morse of Morses Health Club in Port Charlotte Florida., where I studied dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts, including Dr. Brien Clement, Viktoras Kunvinskas Co-founder of Hippocrates health Institute and publisher of the best seller – Over ½ million in print, Survival in the 21st century. and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
Four years ago, I went to the John of God on a monthly basis, and I became an Authorized Guide of the house.
Drawing on my background, training, skills, and life experiences, I support my clients spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically.
I am not a medical doctor, dietician, nor nutritionist. I do not hold a degree in medicine, dietetics, or nutrition. I make no claims to any specialized medical training, nor do I dispense medical advice or prescriptions. This content is not intended to diagnose or treat any diseases. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational, and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. Please consult with your doctor if you have any questions regarding this whole foods program and spiritual healing places , and then make your own well-informed decisions based upon what is best for your unique genetics, culture, conditions, and stage of life. No information in this site, of Linda-lerner, or the third-party affiliates are meant to replace any medical treatment or medical advice..
Any products, information and services offered on this site Linda-lerner, and any parties linked to this site, or third party sites, are provided without any form of guarantee or warranties. We do not warrant to make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the site or materials on this site or on third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless COMPANY its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein. Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of published information on Linda-Lerner`s web pages, the Site may inadvertently contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be changed or updated without notice. The Healing Girl assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions on the Site or in documents referenced by or linked to the Site.
PLEASE NOTE: All contents within this guide are based on my personal knowledge, opinions, and experience as a holistic health coach. Please consult a medical advisor regarding medications or medical advice.